Shishupaalan Yojane-Day Cares for Children of Working Women
Shishupaalan is a scheme introduced by the department of Women & Child Development Karnataka State. The department implements scheme through non-profit organizations grant in aid support from the concern department. The scheme aims to provide nutrition support for holistic development of children of working parents age 6 months to 6 years with day care support.
Since a year, Ashadeepa started implementing the project in Ilkal & Bagalkot head quarters deputing specialized staff for serving needs of the children.
We are offering below services to the enrolled children.
- Includes day care and respite facility.
- Providing preschool education.
- Provide nutrition food for children for proper physical development at their early stage.
- Monitor their physical and cognitive development and create such environment.
- Ensure periodic health checkups with timely vaccination.